Monday, November 10, 2003

Thrrrrrrrrrrrree Thrrrrrrrrrrrree Thrrrrrrrrrrrree

Three is my favorite number. What does that mean, favorite? I have always just said that I liked the number three the best. Triples, threesomes, triumvirates, triangles, trinities, and beyond... And then there is that old tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly joke about the three sexual phases of a marriage. Three opinions are always better than two. When I was young I always imagined that each number had a gender, it all made sense to me. Now they have become ambiguously gender neutral. I guess back then I only had a few categories to put everything into so everything had a gender whether it liked it or not. Back to three. Three examples, three meals, three days, three years old, three times twenty three, three three three three three three three. Imagine that was your phone number, area code 333 extension 3. 1 + 1 => 1. Don't forget channel three. Three Stooges, Three's Company, Three's a Crowd, Three Blind Mice, The Billy Goats Gruff, The Search for Spock, 1/3. Left, right, or somewhere in between. Who reads this drivel?

No comments: