Thursday, October 30, 2003

Monadic Hunters

Listed my first items on eBay today. More of a find a good home for returned product rather than make a pile of cash kind of project. Learned a bit about .NET last night. It was nice to think about development, I had not for quite some time. Met a guy who wants to build self-sufficient, underground, horticultural bunkers. He is concerned about power consumption and ventilation of odors. Went out for some sushi with solman and discussed our respective abilities to stop eating fish if either of us were to go full on vegetarian. My step-mother returned from Vancouver this evening. I guess I have yet to mention her here in these pages. I would but I was told once that if I didn't have anything nice to say than I shouldn't say anything at all. I guess just writing that insinuates quite a bit. I will just call her an unskilled actor in the karmic network. Aren't we all though? What do we think about Gabriel Tarde?

No comments: