Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Stuff to Think about

I made a list of stuff to think about (yes, thinking about thinking) while waiting for two hours to submit my passport application. The list is as follows:

1. Intellectual property
2. Ideas
3. Parallels between human psychology, human relations, international relations
4. How to quantify characteristics of a well managed business (workforce, ecology, human rights) to show true ROI
5. Open source hardware
6. Planting seeds in the sub-conscious
7. Social Libertarianism
8. The root of delusions
9. Winning vs. seeking truth
10. The receptionist at the passport office

Maybe I'll get around to it. Just like fixing up the appearance of this blog. I guess it fits with my philosophy, its the content that matters, or is it never do today what you can put off until tomorrow. I'll have to work on that. I realised that my last post didn't really get to Emergent Demorcacy. I guess number 3 in the list will elaborate on why the network in my head is a very good starting point.

No comments: