Tuesday, October 28, 2003

"What one's mind contains, at this moment, is Dhamma. Dhamma is everything there is." - S.N. Goenkaji

I discovered this blog called hobopoet and spend a good part of yesterday evening reading and following the links there (thanks for the endorsement Trish). I recently went on a beat binge and was particularly motivated to travel and experience life in the raw by Kerouac's "On the road" so this site really touched something in me. Anyways, this site led me to Vipasanna Meditation and I am now seriously considering signing up for a course. There is one near here in the Eastern Townships. If I am still keen tonight I will register.

"With no illusions, delusions, all miseries go away. But this has to be experienced. This does not happen by merely accepting philosophical beliefs." - S.N. Goenkaji

No comments: