Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Mxylplyk?

So, did you ever think for a while about Mr. Mxylplyk from Superman? He had to make the little imp say his name backwards to get him to disappear. My brother was bored today and he asked me for something to do. I handed him a copy of "Cyrano de Bergerac" and said "You know French, read this" to which he inquired, "What's it about?" and I answered "Some guy with a big nose I think." My dentist is signing my papers for a new passport. My picture is brutal, apparently you are not allowed to smile in passport pictures anymore. Some face recognition plans for the future or something. I think I saw the periodentist who did some gum work on me when I was in high school. I still have these two patches on the roof of my mouth that don't feel quite right after the gum graft. I knocked the things off at football practice, mmmm blood. Got me some Linux and a book and plan to help uncle open source have his movement. The book is about 2.5 inches thick, 3.5 in female company. My hard drive died last week, well it didn't die it just refuses to boot and when I've been copying shit off it to my new one it complains about cyclic redundancy checks failing and the copy aborts. This blog is fucking ugly. I mean really, can't you give this thing a little personality you dim wit?

No comments: