Monday, December 29, 2003

Feeling Steppenwolfish

Feeling a little lonely. One of my best friends came to town. I told him that if he was looking for a drinking buddy that he shouldn't bother to call me. He didn't. Another good friend was supposed to come up to visit but I haven't heard from him. Maybe they are just giving me space. It's not like I have been making much of an effort. I'm sure I will be in touch with them soon enough. I hope no one is taking anything personally. I'm not. I feel awkward not having plans for New Years and not being too concerned about it. I'd like to build a snow cave on the side of a mountain and be warmed from within amidst nature, moon, and stars. Someone to share the moment (and a little body heat) with might be nice. I can be quite good company when I have everything I need.

No comments: