Thursday, December 18, 2003

Productive Reactions

I think I am sick. I have a bit of a sore throat and one of the glands in my neck on my right side is swollen. I haven't been sleeping very well over the past few days, maybe that has something to do with it. I'm not as relaxed when I go to sleep and I wake up early and my mind is already racing. I think I will stay home today. Rest and relaxation are exactly what I need. Maybe a nice bath. Its funny how feeling tired is usually a mental phenomenon rather than a physical one. And not a product of a period of stress but a reaction to a period of stress. Change the reaction and you don't feel tired anymore. Most people only know how to fix it by removing the stress for a sufficient period of time. I would like to change the reaction. This is my goal for the day.

No comments: