Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Suprachiasmatic Nuclear Malfunction

Six days eh? Wow. I went for a walk yesterday night, it was F'ing cold dude. Made me pick up the pace but I could feel it in the extremities. I havn't weighed less than 180 lbs in the winter in a long long time. I woke up at 5:00 this morning. I almost got up for good but decided to give the bed one last chance and managed to make it back into dream land a couple more times. Weird dreams of course, I can't remember them now. Been thinking about travel volunteerism of some sort. I think I need some time away from North America. I need some new shoes that could handle travel/hiking/weather/you name it. My arches and knees need them to. I think today will be a half day at the office/warehouse. I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: