Sunday, December 07, 2003

Urbane Horseman

Some good snow out there this morning. I took Shags for a walk and then did another lap by myself. I realized that my gait had changed ever since my original knee injury and it had been contributing to the weakened state of my left hamstring. Since this epiphany I have been making a conscious effort to correct the problem. Hopefully once the muscles start getting used to it I will not have to think about it. They say it is much easier to start bad habits than it is to replace them with good ones. I'm so tired of having to borrow a car to get anywhere around here. I guess public transit is a valid option. The places I want to go are just so far apart. I need Urbia. Is that a word? Either that or a friendly neighborhood grocer who is willing to act as proxy in getting me all the funky things I need. Or I could simplify and go live somewhere where I could grow what I need myself. I need to reply to the booty call and get more clarification. Is life the shit that happens to you or the shit that you make happen? I used to hate multiple choice exams that included an "all of the above" option. I will have to quote Homer J. here and say "A little from column A and a little from column B."

No comments: