Thursday, December 04, 2003

Slide back or Push Forward?

I think I am going to go back and change the titles of all these Day 1-7 posts. Patterns and predictability bore me. Yes, day seven is here and I feel fine. I realize that this little program is as much about cleaning you of habits as it is about cleaning you of toxins. Garbage in -> Garbage out. What am I going to do tomorrow? Which rules will I loosen? Which ones will I abandon? Which ones will I make a part of my life? I got a call from my old boss yesterday. He has a little pet project handed down from above that he has been asked to nurse through infancy for the company. He asked if I was interested in getting involved. My immediate response was no but he implied that he was open to short term arrangements and my input on how to structure our business relationship. There are still a lot of questions in my head but this call sent my mind racing. On the topic of racing.

No comments: